- Some basic computer skills (Excel).
- Strong initiative and self-starter.
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- Ability to keep neat and accurate records.
- Multi-task orientation with skills related to work prioritization.
- Ability to work with a team and communicate with other functions.
- Basic knowledge of Electrical Construction Codes and Practices.
- Basic knowledge of material specifications and application.
- Understanding of Importance of Environmental and Safe Work Practices.
- Minimum 5 years of Offshore and/or Land I&E experience.
- TWIC Card.
- Working knowledge of oil and gas production operations preferred but will train acceptable candidate.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as by self without direct supervision.
- Physical requirements – Must be able to lift 40 lbs, climb ladders and stairs. Walking, bending, stooping is required. Must be able to wear personal protective equipment including the use of a respirator. Must be able to respond to visual and audible alarms.
- At least High School Grad or GED.
- Valid Driver’s License with an acceptable driving record
Why work for Danos?
Danos offers competitive wages, sustainable health benefits, 401K company match, and opportunities for employee development.
Sounds like your ideal employer?
Apply today! Visit www.danos.com to complete a general application or to review additional openings.
Danos is an equal opportunity employer.