KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Working Knowledge and Safe Work Practices of AC and DC Voltage ranging from 12VDC to 480 VAC at a minimum. 4160 VAC experience is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Digital and Analog inputs, 1-5vdc, 4-20mA for Instrumentation, PLC Equipment, HMI’s, relay logic and electronic controls for production and industrial equipment.
- Ability to read P&ID’s, Pneumatic Schematics, One-line drawings’ and Electrical drawings’.
- Experience with running conduit, cables, cable tray systems, stainless steel tubing, tubing tray and associated systems.
- Experience installing cable connectors, wire ferrules, tubing fittings, etc;
- Strong instrumentation, pneumatic and electrical background. Ability to use hand and power tools.
- Use and understand the principles of operation of all meters and instruments used in applicable I&E work.
- Work with drawings, sketches, specs, as-builts, and make new for proposed installations and completed projects.
- Ability to properly maintain and redline construction drawings for Engineer/Draftsman to complete as-builts for the project.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent. Work experience and demonstrated ability of oral and written communications may be substituted in lieu of formal education.
- Knowledge of all technical calculations required for electrical, instrumentation and pneumatic operation of the facility and basic computer skills
- Minimum of 5 years Supervising electrical, instrumentation and pneumatic construction installation experience.
- Supervise and provide technical support as well as hands on support for all aspects of I&E Projects and day-to-day operations of the customers’ production facilities, which may include any electrical, instrumentation and pneumatic maintenance, repair, new construction, commissioning and start-up of the facility.
- Supervise and Cross Train new or less experienced employees in all aspects of Safety in the Workplace and the proper installation, maintenance, repair, calibrating and troubleshooting procedures.
- Bending/Stooping/Kneeling Frequent
- Climbing Occasional
- Full Motor Capability Frequent
- Hearing Constant
- High Eye-Hand Coordination Frequent
- Keyboarding Frequent
- Lifting - Heavy (<50 Lbs.) Occasional
- Reaching/Pulling/Pushing Occasional
- Sight Acuity Far Occasional
- Sight Acuity Near Frequent
- Sight Depth & Color Acuity Frequent
- Sitting at Video Display Terminal Frequent
Why work for Danos?
Danos offers competitive wages, sustainable health benefits, 401K company match, and opportunities for employee development.
Sounds like your ideal employer?
Apply today! Visit www.danos.com to complete a general application or to review additional openings.
Danos is an equal opportunity employer.